Creative Space

Paris
I'm asking a little favour...For our 1st anniversary my husband and I have booked a (very) short trip to Paris this summer. Time is tight and eating times and shopping slots are filling up quickly, as we plan our trip. I have been a couple of times before but it will be my husband's 1st visit (apart from the Paris Bar show) and we are also meeting my father-in-law, who will be visiting Europe from Australia.We're already looking forward to Sunday brunch at Le Fumoir, bellini's at Harry's bar and checking out Jean Paul Gaultier's apartment design for Elle Decoration as well as the usual Eiffel Tower and Louvre visits etc...Any suggestions for bars, markets, shops & galleries, off the beaten track would be massively appreciated. My husband is a massive comic book fan, so any cool french comic stores would earn me extra brownie points! Please leave a comment or drop me an email...thank yoooou x Image credit