Creative Space

My new house
Element no 14Views in the living roomThe living room from another angle ...Kitchen windows in place and roof beamsKitchen windows from a different angle ...Walls on the first floor begins to take form, you can almost see the contours of the sloping roofHere is the front of the house, looking forward to all wood panels are in placemoodboard: Design Shimmer
The house gets up quickly, and we can begin to see the contour of the room solutions. The living room and kitchen/home office has an open floor plan, I am thinking of white kitchenfronts, with a little Shimmer twist, looking forward to showing you the finished results:) I am still in doubt about the worktop in the kitchen.... .........The moodboard is great to look at when I am planning, I have moodboards for every room....